Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'd like to start by saying Happy Birthday Sara!
Yesterday I walked almost 3 miles without intending too. I was going to go down to my usual stopping point but I got adventurous and made a new turn then realized it didn't go through and had to keep going. I'm glad I got a little lost, it was not easy and it was sort of warm too. You can track your distance by using the free tool at http://www.mapmyrun.com/.
Distance from Start: 2.97 mi
For dinner I started pretty early to start a crock-pot recipe by Sandra Lee called Colorado Chili. I add one less can of green chili and a yellow onion instead of red. I also add one can of corn and I made corn bread muffins to go along with the chili. Sergio and I will be eating this for lunch all week long. Tonight I want to try and make Individual Meat Loaves by Ina from Barefoot Contessa. I already have everything in the fridge or pantry so I'll let you know how it turns out.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment