Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thunder & Lighting


I decided to stay home when the thunder started getting louder. Instead I put in my boot camp video and managed only 20 minutes. Someday I hope to get through the entire workout. I weighed myself for the first time in a long time and I guess I'm consistent at 166. In 2007 I was inching towards 200 at 198 and was a size 14 barely avoiding size 16. That is when with Alan and Sylvia's help I started eating better and walking almost everyday for at least 30 minutes. I think getting down to my 21 year old weight of 145 is not realistic but getting toned is goal I hope to accomplish by Christmas. Shaharoh and I had said we would be "hotness" by last Christmas and I think we didn't get too motivated. Just writing about what I have accomplished in a few days (whether or not anyone reads this) has really inspired me. So don't be shy ladies, share how naughty or nice you were. Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment