Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chicken "noodle" Soup

Chicken Noodle Soup Link

Wow, this soup was so full of chicken flavor and it was so easy!  The time it takes to let the soup develop all its flavors is worth every minute.  I was cold yesterday morning it inspired me to make this soup.  I didn't have celery, it's something I just don't ever buy since it's not a favorite of me or Sergio.  I also only had limes on hand so I used limes instead of lemons, as the recipe calls for.  I did have shell pasta which is great because the soup gets inside them, and shells have a nostalgia of Mom's cooking for me.  Anyway, I went easy on the nutmeg and cinnamon, but I should have added more salt early on.  Other than that the recipe is a keeper, its very satisfying, and worth giving it try.

No comments:

Post a Comment